Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified
) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified comScore as such a stock due to the following factors:
- SCOR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $12.9 million.
- SCOR has traded 5,571 shares today.
- SCOR is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in SCOR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for SCOR NOW at Trade-Ideas
More details on SCOR:
comScore, Inc. provides a range of digital media analytics solutions in the United States, Europe, Canada, and others. SCOR has a PE ratio of 258.3. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate comScore a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold.
The average volume for comScore has been 206,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. comScore has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.41 and a short float of 5.1% with 4.68 days to cover. Shares are up 41.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.
rates comScore as a
. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share.
Highlights from the ratings report include:
- This stock has managed to rise its share value by 38.19% over the past twelve months. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- SCOR's revenue growth trails the industry average of 29.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 14.7%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Although SCOR's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.16 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.82 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Internet Software & Services industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 3876.8% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$0.08 million to -$3.26 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, COMSCORE INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full comScore Ratings Report.