Dow futures are rising Monday as WallStreetBets has turned its attention to Silver. Silver prices hit a seven year high Monday.
Online trading app Robinhood has imposed trading limits on 50 stocks, including GameStop (GME) - Get GameStop Corp. Class A Report, amid ongoing volatility in stocks touted in social media chatrooms including the WallStreetBets subreddit.
Here are some of the best stocks in the past week by their performance in percentage change at the close of trading on Jan. 2.
1. Koss Corp. | Increased +1816.17%
2. GameStop | Increased +399.92%
GameStop (GME) - Get GameStop Corp. Class A Report traded with a $25 billion market value this past Wednesday as retail investors continue to push the video game retailer that has disappointed in past quarterly reports into record highs.
3. AMC Entertainment | Increased +277.78%
AMC Entertainment (AMC) - Get AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. Class A Report is looking to raise even more capital through yet another stock sale as it seeks to take advantage of this week’s Reddit-fueled share-price rally.
4. Novavax | Increased +74.00%
5. Vaxart | Increased +67.79%
6. Workhorse | Increased +45.98%
7. Moderna | Increased +32.16%
8. Virgin Galactic | Increased +29.20%
Virgin Galactic (SPCE) - Get Virgin Galactic Holdings Inc Report was downgraded to neutral from positive by Susquehanna with a $32 price target. Also, Abu Dhabi's sovereign-wealth fund, Mubadala Investment, reduced its stake in the company to 11.8 million shares, or 5.04%, from 14.9 million shares, or 7.08%.
9. Beyond Meat | Increased +26.57%
10. Bed Bath & Beyond | Increased +16.95%
11. FuelCell Energy | Increased +14.51%
FuelCell Energy (FCEL) - Get FuelCell Energy, Inc. Report was one of the stocks to consider under the Biden administration although Cramer prefers Plug Power (PLUG) - Get Plug Power Inc. Report over FuelCell Energy.
12. SunPower | Increased +14.40%
13. fuboTV | Increased +12.01%
14. Western Digital | Increased +11.28%
15. Abbott Laboratories | Increased +9.53%
All stock prices are referenced and pulled from Yahoo Finance while rankings were pulled from Barchart.com.
Abbott Labs is a key holding in Jim Cramer's Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust. Want to be alerted before Jim Cramer buys or sells any stock? Learn more from Cramer and his membership team now.