Black Friday is here, and the deals many.
Gaming laptops, televisions, home appliances and more are on sale on today, and if you know what gifts you want to get a loved one, it's a good time to get it on discount. If you don't want to hit the stores, many retailers now offer these deals online.
So where are a lot of the Black Friday deals this year, and what's on sale?
Walmart's Black Friday Deals
Walmart (WMT) - Get Report started their Black Friday deals on Thanksgiving. Their online sale started earlier, and they're offering visitors coffee, hot cocoa and cookies in a blatant attempt to keep you from rioting.
Walmart is offering deals on a variety of different products, tech products in particular, where you can save as much as $130. Some of the more notable deals being offered include:
- A 55" Samsung Classic 4K Smart TV on sale for $398, saving $300
- 38" LG 2.1 300W Sound Bar with wireless subwoofer for $99, saving $130
- Roku Ultra with JBL Headphones for $48, down from initial price of $99
- HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop with $170 of gaming software included for $599
- Samsung Chromebook 3 for $99, saving $100
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6" 16GB Tablet for $129, saving $60
- Xbox One for $399, saving $100
- Sony PS4 Slim Spider-Man Bundle for $199
Those buying a newer phone can also get a Walmart gift card along with it as part of a Black Friday deal. For example, on select purchases of an iPhone 8, 8+ or X include $400 Walmart gift cards. Walmart has additional sales on entertainment, toys and clothing.
Target's Black Friday Deals
Deals at Target will include:
- 65" Samsung Smart Curved UHC TV for $799.99, a saving of $300
- 50" Samsung Smart UHC TV for $329.99, a saving of $120
- Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Bundle for $299.99
- Fitbit Versa Smart Watch for $149, a saving of $50.95
- Sony 4K Ultra-HD Blu-Ray Player for $149.99, a saving of $100
- iPads starting at $249.99, a saving of $80
All TVs, not just the ones mentioned above, will be on sale.
Home Depot's Black Friday Deals
Home Depot sells a wide variety of home appliances, decorations and construction equipment, and you'll find plenty of them on sale. Some appliances on sale this season include:
- 5 cubic feet Samsung French Door Refrigerator in Stainless Steel for $998, a saving of 44%
- 3 cubic feet GE Slide-In Electric Range with Self-Cleaning Oven in Stainless Steel for $798, a saving of 43%
- LG Electronics Over the Range Microwave in Black Stainless Steel for $248, a saving of 33%
These items and more can also be part of a suite sale of multiple items bundled together. For example, that Samsung refrigerator can also be part of a suite with an oven, dishwasher and microwave for $1,858, down from $3,351.
There are also sales on tools, including:
- Ridgid 15 Amp Corded 10 in. Heavy-Duty Portable Table Saw with Stand for $299, a sale of 40%
- DEWALT 20-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo 10-Tool Kit with Batteries, Charger and Tool Bag for $529, a sale of 38%
In addition, Home Depot has sales on some home cleaning and kitchen appliances:
- Dyson V7 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner for $249, a saving of 38%
- Magic Chef 6 Quart All-in-One Multi-Cooker for $49.88, a saving of 33%
Kohl's Black Friday Deals
- Amazon Echo 2nd Generation Smart Speaker for $69, a saving of 30.99%
- Xbox One Minecraft Creators Console Bundle for $199, a saving of 33.33%
- Canon Pixma Inkjet 3-in-1 Printer for $$29, a saving of 62.51%
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch for $199, a saving of 25.93%
- Nest Video Doorbell for $179.99, a saving of $50
There are also sales on the apparel, kitchenware, jewelry and more.
Best Buy's Black Friday Deals
Best Buy (BBY) - Get Report recently announced the prices for its Black Friday sales that will be going on from through Saturday Nov. 24. Among the Black Friday sales available from the tech giant are:
- 70" LG LED UK6190 Series 2160p Smart 4K UHD TV with HDR for $699.99, a saving of $300
- Dell Inspiron 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop with Intel Core i5, 8 GB Memory and 256 GB Solid State Drive for $399.99, a saving of $200
- Google Home Hub with Google Assistant for $99.99, a saving of $49.01
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm IS II and EF 75-300mm III Lens for $399.99, a saving of $350
- 5" Apple iMac with Intel Core i5, 8 GB Memory and 1 TB Hard Drive for $899.99, a saving of $200
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6 12.3" (128GB) for $599, a saving of $360
- 23AndMe DNA Test for $59, a saving of $40
Amazon's Black Friday Deals
Amazon (AMZN) - Get Report has deals on its Black Friday deals page is constantly updating through Nov. 25. In this timeframe there will be daily batches of deals, including ones for Amazon products like the Fire tablet and TV stick.
TheStreet is offering the lowest price of the year on subscriptions to Action Alerts PLUS, Jim Cramer's VIP club for investors. People who subscribe on Black Friday Weekend (Nov. 23-25) will enjoy a 66% discount off of regular membership fees.
Action Alerts PLUS members enjoy such benefits as:
- A complete list of all stocks in Jim's investment portfolio, which he runs for charity.
- E-mail alerts before Jim makes any trade for the portfolio, so that you can not only trade along with Jim, but actually place your order before he does.
- Access to a private monthly video conference call for club members only, in which Jim answers e-mailed questions and updates you on his latest thinking.
- Exclusive commentary throughout every trading day from Jim and his personal team of analysts, who let you see the research that Jim uses in making trading decisions.
Click here for a special 66% holiday discount!