Because the millennial passion for Sriracha has become a stereotype, a somewhat late-to-the-game McDonald's (MCD) - Get Report is launching a Sriracha burger some time later this month. While the quality of the burger, which also includes kale, can't yet be determined, it's no secret that Sriracha has come to dominate menus and grocery store aisles for better or worse.
Nothing says first kiss like spicy garlic.
Why can't Ketchup just stay Ketchup?
The flavor is Blue Raspberry-Sriracha and I'm screaming.
Somewhere, Santa Clause is ugly crying as he pours Sriracha on his avocado toast.
While I'm normally a traditionalist when it comes to a good Bloody, this one might be worth a shot.
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- IBM CEO Ginni Rometty Rules Struggling Tech Giant, Aided by Entrenched Board Members
- You Won't Want to Miss These Moments at Comic-Con 2017
- 5 Celebrities That Have Lost Big in Real Estate Like Golden State Warriors Star Steph Curry
- 10 Sad Back-to-School Shopping Stores You Won't Be Visiting This Year
- Best Buy's Geek Squad Is a Mess According to Customer Reviews, Opening the Door for Amazon's Entry
- From Catalogs to Catastrophe: A Sears Timeline