Tesla (TSLA) - Get Tesla Inc Report has released a new version of its iPhone app on August 26. The electric carmaker's Product Leader Taylor Robinette shared his happiness on Twitter (TWTR) - Get Twitter, Inc. Report confirming the update.
"Congrats to all my colleagues who worked tirelessly to get it shipped..." he tweeted.
Dubbed as Version 4.0, the updated app features two new home screen widgets.
Here are some of its coolest new features:
- Refreshed vehicle and energy homepage
- Streamlined Summon experience
- Enhanced phone key support – vehicle no longer needs to be selected
- Send commands to vehicle immediately upon opening app
- Use Go Off-Grid to seamlessly disconnect your home from the Grid with Powerwall
- Shop the Tesla catalog and view and manage your orders (available in select countries)
- View Supercharging history and ability to pay outstanding Supercharging or service balance (available in select countries)