The Broncos are not up for sale this year, but the Broncoswire reported that this could change next year.
However, there are many famous businessmen who own pro sports teams.
Here’s a list of 10 famous businessmen owning a pro sports team:
- Los Angeles Clippers: Microsoft’s former CEO Steve Ballmer
- Dallas Mavericks: Shark Tank star Mark Cuban
- Baltimore Ravens: Aerotek’s founder Steve Bisciotti
Atlanta Falcons & Atlanta United: The Home Depot Co-founder Arthur Blank
Washington Nationals: Real Estate Developer Ted Lerner
New England Patriots & New England Revolution: Kraft Group’s CEO Robert Kraft
Cleveland Cavaliers: Quicken Loans’ co-founder Daniel Gilbert
Jacksonville Jaguars: Flex-N-Gate’s owner Shahid Khan
- Memphis Grizzlies: Ubiquiti Networks’ owner Robert Pera
- Houston Rockets: Landry's CEO Tilman Fertitta