Tim Cook was named Apple’s (AAPL) CEO on Aug. 24, 2011.
On the occasion of his 10th CEO-versary in the company, we are taking a look at five of its most popular products / services:
- iPhone: Apple’s most successful product has over 1 billion iPhone users worldwide. iPhone sales covered over 44% of Apple’s total revenue in the company’s latest quarter.
- Apple Watch: Launched in 2015, Apple dominates the 40% market share in a global smartwatch.
- iPad: Debuted in 2010, Apple has sold over 425 million iPads, dominating over 31% of the tablet market.
- App Store: Apple reportedly made $64 billion from its App Store in 2020.
- AirPods: Launched in 2016, Apple is leading in the wireless headphone sale with 50% global market dominance.