Tuesday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- McDermott International (MDR) - Get McDermott International, Inc. Report is down 10% today.
Is this a buying opportunity or a signal that this sector is overplayed and it's time to cash in?
- Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) - Get Freeport-McMoRan Inc. Report looks like swiss cheese today.
Should it be taken off your list of bullet-proof stocks?
- Do you have any insight as to why Omniture (OMTR) is dropping so rapidly? I thought Omniture had a unique product, but I see the only competition it had -- Cognos (COGN) --was just acquired by IBM (IBM) - Get International Business Machines Corporation Report.
What should I do with my OMTR shares?
- I just rode EMC (EMC) round trip. My stop triggered at $18.95. No loss, but I missed a 30% gain.
Do I salvage this trade? Will EMC recover?
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) - Get Intuitive Surgical Inc. Report is down to where it was the day after it reported that stellar quarter.
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
(Editor's note: Cramer owns EMC, Freeport-McMoRan and NYSE Euronext for his Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust.)
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.