Monday and over the weekend, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- On Friday's Mad Money show, after interviewing the CEO, you commented about the stock.
What investment time frame should we infer?
- You've said to trim half our Apple (AAPL) - Get Report and Research In Motion( RIMM) but seem to base that statement on a presumption that we've been in them since you first recommended them long ago.
Please clarify how you would advise those like me that got into AAPL and RIMM in the last few months.
- I was up 6 points on comScore (SCOR) - Get Report and took off half; it's back to my original position. Would you buy back or sell the rest?
- Even if Garmin (GRMN) - Get Report is successful in its bid for TeleAtlas
doesn't Garmin become a sell/short sooner than later because once good navigation is available on cell phones suchnavigation will no longer be needed in cars?
- Bunge (BG) - Get Report is down 10.5%; do we need to worry about the convertible since it's using it wisely?
- How did you distinguish when a position just wasn't working, and when it islike anNYSE Euronext (NYX) that just needed time to correct, bake in the bad/good news, and become attractive again?
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
(Editor's note: Cramer owns NYSE Euronext for his Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust.)
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.