Wednesday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- People talk about how Level 3's (LVLT) CFO leaving beforeearnings was a sign to get out. I am in Superior Offshore International (DEEP) and saw a disclosure last week that its general counsel and its COO both resigned on Oct. 22.
Is this reason to bail?
- I've taken some partial profits in lululemon athletica (LULU) - Get Reportbut wonder if it has come down enough to start buying more shares.
- What about Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) - Get Report? I realize it moved big, but is it going to bottom at $250?
- Humana (HUM) - Get Report tanked after reporting what I thought was a good quarter and raising guidance. Its costs were up, but it stillbeat;
why is it headed lower?
- Have you thought about what to do with the Transocean (RIG) - Get Report dividend?
Buy more shares to maintain the size of the position or use cash for other purchases?
- I believe Bobby McCann is perfect to fill the spot of CEO at Merrill Lynch (MER) , what the company is waiting for is beyond me. Let McCann bring in a new CFO and risk management team and rebuild Merrill the right way.
What do you think?
Plus, two questions on
Smith & Wesson
- Smith & Wesson will miss Wall Street estimates;is this a good time tobuy?
- So Smith & Wesson 's fundamentals are worse, OK.
But are thethey 40% worse?
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
(Editor's note: Cramer owns Transocean for his Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust.)
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.