Monday and over the weekend, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- I got into Bank of America (BAC) - Get Report at $50.34.
Would you dump it or hang in there?
- On last week's "Fast Money" show, the crew was talking about crude heading south to the $60s. I know Cramer always says we should have a position in oil, but I'm wondering if it makes sense to be in something like BP (BP) - Get Report, which is also one of the biggest distributers of solar panels. Does it make sense to look for an "energy" provider instead of just oil? I'm in ConocoPhillips (COP) - Get Report now.
- What do you think the purchase of Lummus does for Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) ?
- I don't understand why North American oil services, drillers and equipment stocks are doing so poorly with $90-a-barrel oil. Is anyone besides Transocean (RIG) - Get Report and National Oilwell Varco (NOV) - Get Report OK to buy? So many seem due for a bounce.
Can you go over your explanation again?
- What are your thoughts on Reliance Steel & Aluminum (RS) - Get Report?
Are you still bullish on it?
- One biotech that seems to have a broad pipeline that never gets talked about much is Exelixis (EXEL) - Get Report. Its large pipeline is exactly what many larger biotechs need.
Does it seem like a good takeover candidate?
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
(Editor's note: Cramer owns ConocoPhillips and Transocean for his Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust.)
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.