Friday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- I'm taking your "Mad Money" segment Wednesday about the difficulty of investing in the banking sector toheart. I had been building positions in both Citibank (C) - Get Report and National City (NCC) . The other day you mentionedthat Citi's dividend was safe.
What about National City?
- Toyota (TM) - Get Report has been absent from "Mad Money" for a long time. I am in some serious pain here on this stock.
What should I do with it?
- Thanks so much for last week's "Mad Money" show on professionals and amateurs. I got nervous yesterday, with all the reports, so I took my 25% profit in EMC (EMC) .
I felt a slight twinge this morning watching it go up more, but only for a moment. I am happy not trying to wring out every dime from every stock now. There are thousands of other stocks and I hope to repeat the same.
- Is there a specific valuation model you use as a base for all stocks and secondaries depending on the company's business? What is the best model to start with on stocks in general?
- Are you still negative on China and nervous about the "chi-coms"? Lately, on your show you seem to have mellowed. What do you think?
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
(Editor's note: Cramer owns Citigroup, EMC and NYSE Euronext for his Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust.)
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.