Wednesday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- What do you think aboutIntel (INTC) - Get Report?
- Regarding EMC's (EMC) November 22.5 puts:
Is the strategy the same as stocks -- buy as it goes down?
- What do you think: Is Baidu (BIDU) - Get Report a good bet off the Yahoo! (YHOO) numbers?
- Agrium (AGU) wasn't doing much and Monsanto (MON) was down, and yet Bunge (BG) - Get Report broke out Tuesday.
Plus two questions on
- Eddie Lampert has been steadily increasing his stake in Citi, which is constantly under fire due to Chuck Prince's poor management.
Is his ESL Investments large enough to make a difference as an activist?
Also, I know that you are a believer in the railroads. What do you think about CSX (CSX) - Get Report?
- I listened to the Citibank conference call. It didn't sound good to me.
What did you think?
And two questions on
- Now that ValueClick has warned its quarter is going to disappoint,
should we back up the truck or buy some put options looking forward to a sale of the company?
- Is ValueClick still a takeover candidate despite its earnings disappointment?
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
(Editor's note: Cramer owns Citigroup, EMC and Union Pacific for his Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust.)
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.