Friday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- With all of the consolidation going on among the exchanges, what is Nymex Holdings (NMX) waiting for? It should merge with NYSE Euronext (NYX) .
Could NMX be holding out forCME (CME) - Get Report?
- I notice Research In Motion (RIMM) had a nice pullback.
Is this a good time to get into it?
- Is it time to buyVMware (VMW) - Get Report?
- Any chance that you will shoot your show from Shortsville, N.Y. (Zip Code 14548) when the Dow reaches 14,548?
And from two weeks ago...
- This market keeps changing and scaring me out.
How can I hold if it's an all-or-nothing scenario?
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
(Editor's note: Cramer owns NYSE Euronext for his Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust.)
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.