Wednesday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- You recently recommended Bank of America (BAC) - Get Report because you believe it will take over the mortgage market and buy Countrywide( CFC)...
Would you buy call options on it?
- I bought Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) - Get Report in mid-August.
Do I sell it now? Does it go to $120 in the first quarter next year?
- I'm thinking about adding more Nova Chemicals( NCX) at these levels.
Is a takeover the only way to win or are you expecting big numbers too?
- I'm very bullish on Cubic (CUB) - Get Report and Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) .
What say you?
- What's Cramer's opinion of Hershey (HSY) - Get Report?
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.