Tuesday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- I noticed Hilton Hotels (HLT) - Get Report was north of $47. Since it's being acquired for that much would you wait for the buyout or sell now?
- I saw that November $30 options for EMC (EMC) are starting to be bought.
Is this realistic for a company that seems stuck in the market tar pits?
- I had an idea for a seemingly fail-safe way to play the Transocean (RIG) - Get Report-GlobalSantaFe (GSF) merger...
Do you see a flaw in my reasoning?
- Celanese (CE) - Get Report vs. DuPont (DD) - Get Report.
What do you think of the chemical companies?
- Why no mention ofSterlite (SLT) - Get Report in your IPO segments on "Mad Money" last week?
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
(Editor's note: Cramer owns EMC and Transocean for his Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust.)
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.