Tuesday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- Jim Cramer, what do you think of Nabors (NBR) - Get Report?
Looks cheap, no?
- Just so I'm clear, the market blasted through all-time highs and people are still clamoring for a rate cut?
- I'm trying to get into the way you see things -- what made you take a 5% stake in Dow Jones (DJ) back in the early '90s? Did you ever deal with that jerkface "Hammer," or did you talk to the family directly?
- You mentioned on TheStreet.com video that oil-related stocks would gush upward when the inevitable surgical military strike occurs in Iran.
But how would that affect the overall markets, and for what length of time?
- A week or so ago, you were expecting a 1% to 2% pullback. With the latest moves, however, do you think that has changed, and that we will not go below 14,000 again?
I am not sure whether to wait for that pullback or look to start new positions now.
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.