Monday and over the weekend, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- In the beginning of the year, you recommended MRV Communications (MRVC) , largely due to its Luminent division and the potential of its spinoff. I have taken a few nibbles out of it on the way down. When will the haze that is the Fiberexon acquisition blow over?
Is a spinoff still possible in the near term?
- On Wednesday's show, you reiterated your buy recommendation of Genesis Lease( GLS).
Will the recent IPO of Babcock & Brown Air (FLY) - Get Fly Leasing Limited Sponsored ADR Reportreduce demand for GLS stock?
- The housing market here in Canada is basically the opposite of that in the U.S. -- it's booming.
I'm wondering if what happened to the U.S. housing market will hit Canada as well.
- Everyone has mixed opinions about Level 3 (LVLT) . I know everyone seems to be betting on Jim Crowe coming back.
What are your opinions on what the stock will be at year-end?
- What do you think about Vonage (VG) - Get Vonage Holdings Corp. Report now at $1 per share?
Shouldn't this company be an attractive buyoutcandidate for Sprint (S) - Get SENTINELONE, INC. Report or Verizon (VZ) - Get Verizon Communications Inc. Report who have won incourt -- so far?
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.