Wednesday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- There has been some discussion that part of the reason Level 3 Communications (LVLT) is down is because CEO Jim Crowe has been out for surgery. I got an email from investor relations that said Crowe has been back in the office working full time for a little more than a week.
Should this help now that he is back?
- Is there a catalyst that will get Marvell Technology (MRVL) - Get Report back to its glory days,or is this simply a broken stock?
- I got into Foster Wheeler at $45 when you first recommended it and never got out.At what point am I a pig?
- What's your call onEnterra Energy Trust (ENT) - Get Report?
- You called that Texas Instruments (TXN) - Get Report buy way back - kudos!
Erin Burnett seriously owes you an apology for calling you out (and making folks like me temporarily question your analysis) when those floor traders were laughing at you.
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.