Tuesday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- I feel that Nokia (NOK) - Get Report can move to $45 for its earnings. Its price-to-earnings ratio is very low, and if you compare that with Research In Motion (RIMM) , it should be around $55.
What's your opinion of the stock?
- I was watching "Mad Money" tonight and almost fell off the chair when I heard "I'm So Bored With the USA" by The Clash...
- I'm looking for a bit of clarity and hope you can help. You said on a video for TheStreet.com TV, "Think Like a Hedge Fund Manager," that you believed Wachovia (WB) - Get Report was the investment. Then on "Mad Money" you said it was more the trade.Would I be wrong in saying you are simply defining trade and investment differently for what you perceive as a different audience? Or is it more that Wachovia, in comparison to Bank of America (BAC) - Get Report and Wells Fargo (WFC) - Get Report is the trade and that vs. Wells and the like, Wachovia the investment?
- What is your call on Toyota (TM) - Get Report?
With the recent Fed cut, is it a buy at this point?
- I thought if I got up early enough maybe I could catch you. These are the questions I've been attempting to contact you about for a graduate school project.
What does leadership mean to you? ... How do you evaluate yourself as a leader?...
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.