Tuesday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- I feel that Nokia (NOK) can move to $45 for its earnings. Its price-to-earnings ratio is very low, and if you compare that with Research In Motion (RIMM) , it should be around $55.
What's your opinion of the stock?
- I was watching "Mad Money" tonight and almost fell off the chair when I heard "I'm So Bored With the USA" by The Clash...
- I'm looking for a bit of clarity and hope you can help. You said on a video for TheStreet.com TV, "Think Like a Hedge Fund Manager," that you believed Wachovia (WB) was the investment. Then on "Mad Money" you said it was more the trade.Would I be wrong in saying you are simply defining trade and investment differently for what you perceive as a different audience? Or is it more that Wachovia, in comparison to Bank of America (BAC) and Wells Fargo (WFC) is the trade and that vs. Wells and the like, Wachovia the investment?
- What is your call on Toyota (TM) ?
With the recent Fed cut, is it a buy at this point?
- I thought if I got up early enough maybe I could catch you. These are the questions I've been attempting to contact you about for a graduate school project.
What does leadership mean to you? ... How do you evaluate yourself as a leader?...
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.