Wednesday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded as well as a couple from the archives:
- Goldman Sachs (GS) - Get Report:
With a couple rate cuts looking forward, does your $300 price target still hold?
- I cannot believe your video for TheStreet.com TV where you advocate for the Fed to keep rates where they are.
Did you not watch that YouTube video where that guy who looks like you screamed at Erin Burnett that Ben Bernanke knows nothing and that rates must be cut? I no longer know if anything you say has any meaning for you to make that kind of reversal. You were so adamant on this for months!
- For all the hedge fund managers out there, what kind of classes did you take through high school and college?
- Did you really get rid of the whip on your "Mad Money" show?
- Are you indeed writing a new book, and if so, can you shed light on the focus?
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
(Editor's note: Cramer owns Goldman Sachs for his Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust.)
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.