Friday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- What makes XTO Energy( XTO) so attractive? Earnings estimates for next year show a decline in growth.
What will make this stock move higher?
- I've been watching and waiting for an entry point to these stocks:
Do you foresee any kind of pullback?
- Although everyone expects the Fed to cut, do you expect a selloff in the days leading up to Bernanke's speech?
- When you are looking at a trade with a six-month or less time frame based on a catalyst, how much detail should be given to the company's financials?
- With the fall biomedical conferences upon us, I am looking for small-cap biomedical stocks with a catalyst event coming in the fourth quarter. I was wondering if you had any insight into Memory Pharmaceuticals( MEMY).
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
(Editor's note: Cramer owns XTO Energy for his Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust.)
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.