Monday and over the weekend, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- I heard you recently saying that we want to load up on biotech, consumer goods and health-care stocks. I believe I have a portfolio prepared for the upcoming economy with Google (GOOG) - Get Free Report, EMC (EMC) , Corning (GLW) - Get Free Report, McDonald's (MCD) - Get Free Report, Wells Fargo (WFC) - Get Free Report, Deere (DE) - Get Free Report and Ametek (AME) - Get Free Report.
What do you think?
- Did you use a trading simulator of some sort when you were making a lot of major decisions to test your theories just before repositioning?
- In light of recent economic data and the lack of Fed action at this point, are you still sticking to your Dow 14,500 target?
- Any thoughts onLululemon Athletica's (LULU) - Get Free Report upcoming quarterly report?
- The last time Greenspan drove down interest rates, the housing sector created a lot of the growth domestically. If Bernanke takes rates lower, what sector will take the place of the housing this time around?
- What's your take onCVS (CVS) - Get Free Report and Yamana Gold (AUY) - Get Free Report in the current market scenario for the next week before feds meeting?
- Do recession fears and the horrible jobs number hurt retail's chances of rallying on a rate cut?
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
(Editor's note: Cramer owns CVS, EMC, Corning and McDonald's for his Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust.)
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.