Tuesday and over the long weekend, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- Any thoughts on the coming week -- wild or tame or what?
- I sold my small position in Wachovia (WB) a few weeks back out of concern that the banks might see even more downside than they already have.
Do you think that we could see some of the banks miss earnings at the end of this quarter and then revise their estimates?
- Where is oil going from here?
- For research purposes, can anyone recommend a broad biotech ETF?
- If I'm not in the market yet, should I get in today or wait?
- I have waited to enter into a natural gas play. With such incredible lows on natural gas and Hurricane Felix hitting Central America, do you think this week may be the moment?
- Thanks for your "Mad Money" segment on Wynn Resorts (WYNN) last week.
What's with the Bear Stearns downgrade?
- You said Kraft( KFT) is getting some pressure to sell off some underperforming brands. Now it has hired the CFO from Ingersoll-Rand (IR) , who just finished selling off chunks of that company.
Do you anticipate some selling activity by KFT soon? Will that be a boost to KFT? And do you still likeB&G Foods (BGS) and Treehouse Foods (THS) , two names that could be on the other side of those deals?
- When you were at your old hedge fund, did you find it easier or tougher to make money in the summer?
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
(Editor's note: Cramer owns Citigroup and ConocoPhillips for his Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust.)
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.