Friday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- GameStop (GME) - Get GameStop Corp. Class A Report had that huge pop last week and is now back down to where that pop stopped following earnings. Considering the whole market went down, is this a good time to get in before the launch of Halo as you mentioned?
- I own Coach (COH) .
Should I swap into some other retailer like Gap (GPS) - Get Gap, Inc. (GPS) Report, Kohl's (KSS) - Get Kohl's Corporation (KSS) Report or American Eagle (AEO) - Get American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. Report?
Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke be smart to remain completely neutral Friday about what he plans to do in September? Otherwise, if he's obvious about what he's doing, that locks him in to having to make the move and leaves him very few open doors.
Should we expect to get nothing out of him tomorrow Friday?
- I've owned Burlington Northern (BNI) for some time and was heartened to hear that Warren Buffet has been averaging down on this stock. But it's been down or sideways for some time now and the threat of new government rules for fees is starting to worry me.
Is it worth holding?
- NYSE Euronext (NYX) has made a nice comeback since its lows from a couple of weeks ago.
Would you consider this stock a coiled spring?
- In one of your videos you said to go all in on Vonage (VG) - Get Vonage Holdings Corp. Report with $100. I am 20 years old and have $1,000 cash in my portfolio as of today.
Should I do the same with my amount?
- Automotive News reported earlier this week how the subprime-mortgage issues are impacting auto sales.Thoughts?
- I have doubled my money, taken out my principal, and my shares in Apple (AAPL) - Get Apple Inc. (AAPL) Report are starting to look a little proud again.
When we are talking about the "house's money" specifically, do you ever just let the stock ride and do whatever it does?
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
(Editor's note: Cramer owns NYSE Euronext for his Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust.)
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.