Tuesday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- Prosperity Banchshares (PRSP) - Get Perspecta, Inc. Report:
What's your take on this stock?
- Would it be feasible for the trustees of the CMOs to renegotiate terms of the underlying mortgages en masse?
- In a recent response to a question on GameStop (GME) - Get GameStop Corp. Class A Report you said there could or should be more bad news coming in two weeks that could send the market down.
Who will divulge this news and what day of the week do you think it'll come?
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA) is a speculation pick Jim Cramer made a while ago. This stock has been hated down to $35 from $41.
What do think of it?
- How do you see Vonage's (VG) - Get Vonage Holdings Corp. Report appeal playing out over the next month or two?
How would you speculate on this one?
- If tomorrow's confidence report comes in lower than expectations, will the market ramp and get smacked?
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.