Monday and over the weekend, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- Are we going to retest the lows, or am I missing the boat if I wait?
- Thornburg Mortgage (TMA) : Do you think it will go above $15 anytime soon?
- I've been holding Genetech (DNA) for two years now and would like to move to a stock with more momentum, like Celgene (CELG) - Get Celgene Corporation Report. Because it is so cheap based upon expected earnings,
is there a chance that someone would buy Genentech or take it private?
- Do you think it's safe to invest in Brazil withVotorantim Celulose e Papel (VCP) ?
- You have said that you are a bottom-up researcher, but
is the current strength of the sector a last test?
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.