recently, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- I asked a question about U.S. Steel (X) - Get Report about three weeks ago. You said to wait a bit; now the stock is lower. What do you think about it here in the mid-$80s?
- Cleveland Cliffs (CLF) - Get Report has been moved from the Small-Cap 600 to the Mid-Cap 400. When this happens to a company, it should be viewed as a good thing, right?
- When does VMware (VMW) - Get Reportbecome a short?
- I believe we are going to go into a recession. If so, could you tell me what the implications will be for a trader?
- Is the selloff in Brazil overdone, or should we wait for a rate cut?
- My daughter wants to dip her toe in the market, and I am a newbie myself. Is Nastech Pharmaceutical (NSTK) a buy at present levels ?
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the drop-down menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.