in the last few days, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- I'm hoping for some word on Altria's (MO) - Get Altria Group Inc Report PMI spinoff.
Does anyone know the actual day that the board meets?
- I was recently laid off. House has been on the market eight months. Don't know how much longer I can afford to keep my head above water without my home going into foreclosure.
Should I cash out my 401(k), take the penalties and invest in the stock market?
- I have been following the CEO of Countrywide Financial (CFC) very closely for the past three months on CNBC when he was telling everybody everything was good...
Should we buy CFC -- can it last one more year or is it the Achilles' heel in the financials?
- In your video update with Vishesh Kumar on TheStreet.com TV, you said VMware (VMW) - Get VMware, Inc. Class A Report was a good sell to raise capital. You brought up the fact that the estimated growth might not warrant the high
Given these facts, are you still a buyer of parent company EMC (EMC) here and do you still have a target of around $23?
- With rumors surfacing that E*Trade (ETFC) - Get E*TRADE Financial Corporation Report could go bankrupt due to bad loans in the banking and mortgage division,
would it be wise for me to withdraw my cash from my trading account with the company? Are the trading and banking divisions separate legal entities?
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
(Editor's note: Cramer owns Altria and EMC for his Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust.)
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.