Friday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- Which flash-memory company will benefit most if Apple(AAPL) - Get Report and other computer companies decide to replace hard-disk drives with flash memory? Is it SanDisk (SNDK) , Samsung or some other company?
- It seems to me that the U.S. is borrowing money from the rest world and spending it -- without the intention of paying the loans back. Be frank with me,am I right?
- What's your take on the Haynes International(HAYN) - Get Report earnings? I sold some into the earnings Monday, but the action is at least indicating I might as well have sold the whole position.
What's your take on this name?
- What do you think of ABB(ABB) - Get Report after Fluor(FLR) - Get Report and McDermott International(MDR) - Get Report knocked the cover off the ball?
- I got a large chunk of Cisco(CSCO) - Get Report shares a couple of weeks back. I have done my home work and listened to the conference call. I think it can easily head to $32.
Should I book my profits -- 25% or 50% of my holdings or sell them completely?
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.
Stockpickr is a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com.