Like it or not, you've certainly scene the company name -- likely via that angry voicemail your boss left you two weeks ago. So who's to blame for our increased connectivity?
For over 30 years, Cisco (CSCO) has been providing technology solutions to businesses and individuals ranging from networking to data centers to security and to most recently, the Internet of Things.
Watch More Videos From TheStreet's Behind the Label Series:
- How Did Intel Get Its Name? Hint: Two Words Blend to Create It
- Chinese Electric Car Company: NIO
- From a Dorm to Silicon Valley: A History of Facebook
- They Were Fired, Then a Billionaire Investor Helped Them Build Home Depot
- History With a Side of Fries? Inside McDonald's Storied Past