I recently have answered a bunch of questions at Stockpickr Answers on everything from boxing, homeownership in a buyer's market to tech stocks.
Click on any of these queries to see the responses offered by me and others in the Stockpickr community. And if you have any questions at all, sign up at Stockpickr.com and ask away. Members of the Stockpickr community, including Jim Cramer and myself, are answering questions all day long.
- Tito Trinidad vs. Roy Jones Jr., a question to which my wife responded with the lowdown.
- Is it better to rent or own a house?
- What to do aboutEMC (EMC) , Apple (AAPL) - Get Apple Inc. (AAPL) Report and GameStop (GME) - Get GameStop Corp. Class A Report.
- How to find other stocks in the location-based services space, like Garmin (GRMN) - Get Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) Report and SiRF Technology (SIRF) .
- Should you walk away from your home if you can't sell it?
At the time of publication, Altucher and/or his fund had no positions in stocks mentioned, although positions may change at any time.
James Altucher is president of Stockpickr LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of TheStreet.com and part of its network of Web properties, and a managing partner at Formula Capital, an alternative asset management firm that runs a fund of hedge funds. He is also a weekly columnist for
The Financial Times
and the author of
Trade Like a Hedge Fund
Trade Like Warren Buffett
. Under no circumstances does the information in this column represent a recommendation to buy or sell stocks. Altucher appreciates your feedback;
to send him an email.
TheStreet.com has a revenue-sharing relationship with Trader's Library under which it receives a portion of the revenue from purchases by customers directed there from TheStreet.com.