Terrell Davis was a two-time NFL champion running back and a Hall of Famer, but in his new role as co-founder of Defy, a sports energy drink and lifestyle company, he has brought some of the lessons he learned on the gridiron to the board room.
Davis sat down with Sport of Money to discuss his journey to starting his own company and how he was able to bring the grit and determination from the field to his newest endeavor.
Check out the video above for the full interview.
Watch: Lessons In Leadership
- Badgley Mischka on Leadership Lessons Learned From the Pandemic
- Fat Brands CEO's Advice to Restaurant Owners During COVID
- Bai Founder's Tips for Business Success During COVID-19
- Kind Founder and Shark Tank Judge on How Entrepreneurs Can Work Through COVID-19
- What Diversity Means for a Company's Bottom-Line: Al Roker