Be scared Jeff Bezos, be very scared.
In a column on RealMoney, TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS portfolio manager Jim Cramer said a merger of Microsoft (MSFT) - Get Report and Walmart (WMT) - Get Report would crush Amazon (AMZN) - Get Report .
"You need a $600 billion company and a $300 billion company to take on a $400 billion company because Amazon has both the best cloud and the best retail interface," Cramer said.
Watch all of Jim Cramer's latest videos, right here:
- Jim Cramer Awaits VF Corp's Earnings on Monday
- Here Is What Jim Cramer Expects From Arconic's Earnings
- Waymo Is Worth Half of Alphabet, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals Two Reasons Why Home Depot Is Challenged
- Union Pacific Reported A Very Good Quarter, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer Reveals One Important Rule of Investing
- Jim Cramer Reveals Why It's a Mistake to Sell General Electric Shares
- Jim Cramer Reveals One Reason Why You Have to Buy Schlumberger Shares
- Jim Cramer Reveals One Huge Merger That Would Crush Amazon