The luxury car maker revealed "Bentley on Demand", a new mobility service, on Friday. News of the launch was first reported by Motor Authority. Bentley owners can request to drive a different Bentley for a special occasion or reserve a car while headed on a trip from a smartphone app. Models are chosen from a fleet of dedicated vehicles. Owners are then alerted on their phones an hour before the Bentley arrives, and then again when it's in the driveway.
For $1,500 a month, customers can gain access to top Cadillac luxury vehicles without ever owning them. The program is called BOOK by Cadillac,
That figure includes insurance, taxes and maintenance. You don't have to worry about mileage- there's no limit. The Cadillac models include the CT6, XT5, Escalade and V Series.
Netflix as the inspiration for automakers, probably not a surprise given its lifetime of success.
Click here for the latest business headlines.
Editor's Pick: Originally published May 26.
Read More Trending Articles:
- Why Alibaba's Founder Jack Ma Thinks You Will Eventually Only Work Four Hours a Day
- Now We Have an Idea When the iPhone 8 Will Launch, Thanks to Vacationing Apple Employees
- When Investors Get It Wrong: Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap (Thursday 5/25/17)
- Blockchain Startup Catches Eye of Intel, Big Banks
- Costco Could Be Making a Fatal Error That Will Cause It Big Problems in the Future