Stocks in the Dow dipped on Monday this week before rising over 30,000 on Tuesday and finishing the week over that milestone.
Stimulus talks are back in the news as a bipartisan group of Senators brought forward legislation to try and get a deal agreed upon between both parties. The bipartisan bill includes aid for businesses, aid for unemployed Americans and funding at the state and local level.
The bill doesn't include a second round of the $1,200 stimulus checks and it doesn't include a renewal of the federal moratorium for evictions.
Are you looking to invest in stocks under $10? TheStreet's Stocks Under $10 provides investment advice, including buy and sell trading recommendations for stocks under $10 to help you make money in this market.
Here are the best stocks under a $10 share price by their performance in percentage change in the last five sessions of trading. The stocks selected must be less than a $10 share price at the time of publishing.
1. BlackBerry Ltd BB | Increased +38.54% | Price $8.52
BlackBerry (BB) - Get Report shares were rising after it announced a deal with Amazon's cloud business. BlackBerry was one of the top five stock gainers on Tuesday.
2. United Microelectronics UMC | Increased +27.26% | Price $8.87
United Microelectronics (UMC) - Get Report has been in hot water lately after the Taiwanese semiconductor pleaded guilty to criminal trade secret theft after some of its employees were accused of stealing Micron Technology's intellectual property.
3. GrafTech International EAF | Increased +25.29% | Price $9.86
4. Enlink Midstream ENLC | Increased +19.84% | Price $4.53
5. Cemex CX | Increased +19.66% | Price $5.60
6. Enable Midstream ENBL | Increased +17.15% | Price $6.08
7. Plains All American Pipeline PAA | Increased +16.91% | Price $9.68
8. Banco Santander SAN | Increased +16.84% | Price $3.40
9. Opko Health OPK | Increased +15.25% | Price $4.76
10. Wpx Energy WPX | Increased +14.78% | Price $8.62
None of these stocks is a key holding in TheStreet's Stocks Under $10. Want to be alerted before the Stocks Under $10 buys or sells any stock? Learn more from Christopher Versace and Stephen "Sarge" Guilfoyle now.