The firm raised its price target on the snack maker's stock by $1 to $49.
The rating change comes as the firm expects Mondelez to achieve 6% to 7% organic EBIT growth. Piper is also anticipating lower currency and input costs. Favorable sugar and cocoa costs will help drive margins forward.
Mondelez is the parent company behind the popular snack brands including Oreo, Chips Ahoy, Ritz, Honey Maid, and Wheat Thins.
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- Trump Just Resurrected the Ugly Practice Known as Civil Forfeiture for No Reason
- Birchbox Revolutionized How We Buy Beauty Products
- Falling Rats and Norovirus Sends Chipotle's Brand Image Plummeting: New Study
- 3 Things Tesla Doesn't Want to Admit
- It Is Time to Stop Blindly Trusting in the Apple iPhone - It Could Also Be Viciously Hacked