Research firm Arthur Woods' analyst Jeff Johnston offered his view this morning on NAND flash memory chip production at Micron Technology (MU) - Get Report , and explained why this points to bullish trends for the company through the rest of the year, Barron's reports.
Johnston has concluded that Micron's "June waferstarts continued to push capacity with negligible m/m variation." This leads him to believe that the continued strength will increase by the end of this year.
Demand for DRAM and NAND from Micron is "robust" the analyst explained.
"In summary, we are bullish on MU's ability to meet leading edge DRAM and NAND memory demand from the company's served markets (mobile, enterprise, and server)," Johnston wrote, Barron's said.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Sears' Kenmore Products on Amazon Is Hurting Home Depot, Jim Cramer Explains
- Consuelo Mack: There Are Many More Women Getting Into Financial Journalism
- Chipotle May Not Recover Until 2019 After Latest Health Scare
- 5 Celebrities That Have Lost Big in Real Estate
- O.J. Simpson Wasn't the First or the Last Athlete to Kiss a Major Endorsement Goodbye