Benefits from these machines will be Alphabet's biggest incremental driver and largest source of efficiency across businesses. KeyBanc said Alphabet is an early leader in the machine learning and AI space given its "investment and massive amounts of consumer data."
Analysts said in a Tuesday note that Alphabet's ad growth outlook remains strong and growth opportunities for YouTube and cloud services are significant. They rate Alphabet as "overweight" with a $1,100 price target. That implies a 10% upside from Monday's closing price.
Alphabet stock traded down over 2.5% premarket Tuesday following second quarter earnings that showed rising costs might hinder profit margins.
Watch More with TheStreet:
- Amazon Is a Long-Term Buy, Jim Cramer Says
- 5 Outrageously Expensive Jimmy Choo Shoes and Bags That Should Scare Coach
- Take a Look at Wall Street's Sexiest Terms
- Elon Musk and 3 Other Business Titans Say Artificial Intelligence Will Send You The Pink Slip
- Stephen Curry Makes What? These 6 Sports Contracts Will Blow Your Mind