French luxury fashion brand Louis Vuitton (LVMUY) said Friday that it has launched an ecommerce website in China, Reuters reports.
This is the 11th ecommerce site for Louis Vuitton since its first launched in France in 2005.
The website is offering leather goods, shoes, accessories, watches and jewelry, luggage, and Les Parfums Louis Vuitton. Consumers will be able to make payments using UnionPay, Alipay and WeChat.
The website will be available in Beijing, Shanghai, ChongQing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Shenyang, Dalian, Haerbin, Wuhan. More cities will be added later.
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- Chipotle CEO Should Be Canned for Not Apologizing to Sickened Customers in Virginia, Analyst Says
- O.J. Simpson's 4 Biggest Business Achievements
- Best Buy's Geek Squad Is a Mess According to Customer Reviews, Opening the Door for Amazon's Entry
- Sears' Kenmore Products on Amazon Is Hurting Home Depot, Jim Cramer Explains
- Former Apple Exec: 'It's Sad to See Apple Slipping to the Position of Follower'
- 5 Celebrities That Have Lost Big in Real Estate Like Golden State Warriors Star Steph Curry