Jim Cramer unveiled the "5 Key Things to Watch in Markets Right Now" Wednesday during an exclusive video-conference call with members of his Action Alerts PLUS club for investors.
"These are five themes I am going to fall back on in the coming period -- themes that are infused by what's happened so far with earnings and what will happen with rates, the Fed, world trade and how much we will pay for stocks ... given the sales and earnings progressions," Cramer said.
The video call was only open to members of his Action Alerts PLUS club, but you can sign up for a free 14-day trial membership and watch a complete replay.
Club membership includes exclusive access to a private video conference every month with Jim, during which he gives his latest market views and answers e-mailed questions from members. Membership also includes lots of other exclusives, including:
- A complete rundown of all of stocks that Jim himself holds in a trust that he runs for charity;
- E-mail alerts that give you a chance to buy or sell any stock before Jim makes the trade for the trust;
- Custom research throughout every trading day from Jim and his team of stock-market analysts. You get to see in real time what they're watching each market day as they make investment decisions.
Click here to sign up for Action Alerts PLUS and watch a replay of the full video conference today!
- Related Story: Amazon and Apple Will Weigh on Markets in Q1, Cramer Says
- Related Story: Jim Cramer Says an IPO Glut Could Hurt FANG Stocks in Q1
Employees of TheStreet are restricted from trading individual securities.