"As part of its focus on creating an easy and seamless customer shopping experience, J.C. Penney has rolled out Apple Pay, which is transforming mobile payments with an easy, secure and private way to pay, to all stores nationwide," the company said in a statement.
J.C. Penney is also making its credit card available on Apple Pay.
"With the added convenience of our credit card as a payment option via Apple Pay, we're giving customers another compelling reason to join our credit card and loyalty programs," J.C. Penney Chief Information Officer Therace Risch added.
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- Trump Just Resurrected the Ugly Practice Known as Civil Forfeiture for No Reason
- Birchbox Revolutionized How We Buy Beauty Products
- Falling Rats and Norovirus Sends Chipotle's Brand Image Plummeting: New Study
- 3 Things Tesla Doesn't Want to Admit
- It Is Time to Stop Blindly Trusting in the Apple iPhone - It Could Also Be Viciously Hacked