McDonald's (MCD) - Get Report is gearing up to release a new Sriracha burger aimed at millennials who have fawned over the condiment for years. But that new item is focused on lunch and dinner, leaving McDonald's with a traffic lull between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m.
Watch: Quiz: Which Company Makes Your Favorite Junk Food?
Here are some of the sweet new items McDonald's is testing out as the fast food chain aims to fill the afternoon gap between meals.
McCafe Chocolate Chip Frappe
The blended drink has 620 calories and 17 grams of saturated fat, which is more than half a day's worth. But it sure does look delicious.
These are pretty much what they sound like -- the best part of any muffin. They're only available in test locations for now alongside other pastries and pies.
These buttery treats are also only available in test locations. But they give North American McDonald's locations a uniquely Parisian flare.
Turtle Brownie Sundae
The indulgent sundae has hot fudge, caramel, whipped cream, salted pecans and more than double the recommended amount of sugar for a regular weight adult.
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- Chipotle CEO Should Be Canned for Not Apologizing to Sickened Customers in Virginia, Analyst Says
- O.J. Simpson's 4 Biggest Business Achievements
- Best Buy's Geek Squad Is a Mess According to Customer Reviews, Opening the Door for Amazon's Entry
- Sears' Kenmore Products on Amazon Is Hurting Home Depot, Jim Cramer Explains
- Former Apple Exec: 'It's Sad to See Apple Slipping to the Position of Follower'
- 5 Celebrities That Have Lost Big in Real Estate Like Golden State Warriors Star Steph Curry