Atherton Research Principal Analyst Jean Baptiste Su argues that the newest iteration of Google's Pixel smartphone lineup is a "major disappointment."
The Pixel 2 "shares the same boring design aesthetic than last year's model with a 5" display, large top and bottom bezels and a single rear camera," he added.
But, as he points out, the Pixel does boast some impressive features including a faster processor, water resistance, and two front speakers.
Still, he finds the phone to be mostly unimpressive and expects weak sales of the device.
Is the iPhone 8 More Fragile Than the Samsung Note8?
Don't miss these top stories on TheStreet:
- A History of the Ford F-Series in 90 Seconds
- Apple Could Delay Shipments of the iPhone X Until December
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R: Is it Enough to Excite Die-Hard Enthusiasts?
- iPhone 8 and Galaxy Note 8 Are Both Fragile, But One Is Much Easier to Break
- The Ford $100,000 F-450: 'The Most Luxurious, Advanced Heavy-Duty Pickup Truck'