CHICAGO - More bad news for CytRx (CYTR) at the American Society of Clinical Oncology annual meeting.
Results from the phase III study of CytRx's aldoxorubicin in front-line sarcoma patients were presented on Friday. The company had previously acknowledged aldoxorubicin's failure to significantly prolong progression-free survival, the study's primary endpoint.
But what about survival? Maybe aldoxorubicin is helping sarcoma patients live longer?
No, it is not.
Read More Trending Articles:
- 'I Am Positioned Aggressively for a Stock Market Correction,' Says Doug Kass
- AMD's Stock Suddenly Spikes and It's All Because of a 160% Surge in Bitcoin
- Tesla Has Something 'Awesome' Coming That Could Send Its Stock to Even Higher Records
- Here's Why the Stock Market Is About to Plunge Nearly 10%, Even With Amazon and Alphabet at Records
- Here's Why FANG Stocks Are Going to Explode
Adam Feuerstein writes regularly for TheStreet. In keeping with company editorial policy, he doesn't own or short individual stocks, although he owns stock in TheStreet. He also doesn't invest in hedge funds or other private investment partnerships. Feuerstein appreciates your feedback; click here to send him an email.