Bank stocks have been hot, and some big names must deliver as a result.
TheStreet's founder and Action Alerts PLUS Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer hopes that Goldman Sachs (GS) - Get Report puts out a good headline number and then doesn't denigrate itself. Cramer noted that Morgan Stanley (MS) - Get Report has a good vision and wealth business - but he still believes that Wells Fargo (WFC) - Get Report has some fallout.
Overall he thinks the whole group will be fine.
Don't miss a rare opportunity to learn from the best in the business! Jim Cramer is hosting top market movers for a unique investing event on October 28. Reserve your spot today: http://bit.ly/2gD6nZt
More From Jim Cramer:
- Wall Street Is Set Up to Like Netflix's Quarter, Jim Cramer Says
- Apple Is an Inexpensive Stock, Jim Cramer Says
- Jim Cramer: Ford Did Make Some Missteps
- Jim Cramer's Outlook on Wynn Resorts Shares
- What Jim Cramer Expects From United Healthcare's Earnings