The videos will be added to Facebook's (FB) - Get Report Instagram and Twitter (TWTR) - Get Report . They'll will use ABC News' footage and equipment to produce stories the audiences of both companies will find appealing in a short length format.
ATTN: co-founder Matthew Segal will join ABC News as a contributor.
"One area where we've never homed in are big exclusives and interviews in our videos, and that's where Matthew and his team are going to focus," VP of digital media at ABC Television Group Colby Smith told Reuters.
More of What's Trending on TheStreet:
- Trump Just Resurrected the Ugly Practice Known as Civil Forfeiture for No Reason
- Birchbox Revolutionized How We Buy Beauty Products
- Falling Rats and Norovirus Sends Chipotle's Brand Image Plummeting: New Study
- 3 Things Tesla Doesn't Want to Admit
- It Is Time to Stop Blindly Trusting in the Apple iPhone - It Could Also Be Viciously Hacked