Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) is throwing its hat into the ring for Saturday's mega fight between Floyd Mayweather and Connor McGregor, announcing that it will be showing the fight at about half of its locations.
The last time Mayweather had a huge fight Buffalo Wild Wings balked at the price to show the match. The Pay Per View match costs $100 for individuals, but bars and restaurants are charged based on how many people they can hold.
During Mayweather's fight in 2015, the company said that it would cost as much as $6 million, or $5,100 per restaurant for the company to show the fight.
Don't miss these top stories on TheStreet:
- This Is Where McDonald's Is Closing a Lot of Restaurants
- Amazon, Netflix, Tesla Crash Into Correction Territory -- Now What?
- Apple iPhone 8's 'Crown Jewel' Has Everything to Do With Your Face
- Goldman Sachs Gets Approval to Trade Stocks in This Kingdom
- Starbucks Could Be Poised for a Rebound