BlackRock (BLK) today announced that its board of directors had declared a quarterly cash dividend of $2.50 per share of common stock.
The dividend is payable on June 23 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 5.
Shares of BlackRock closed over 2.5% on Thursday.
Stocks have rebounded following a sharp sell off last week. Jim Cramer believes the rebound is real and gives investors advice on how to play the market going forward.
Read More Trending Articles:
- Why Alibaba's Founder Jack Ma Thinks You Will Eventually Only Work Four Hours a Day
- Now We Have an Idea When the iPhone 8 Will Launch, Thanks to Vacationing Apple Employees
- When Investors Get It Wrong: Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap (Thursday 5/25/17)
- Blockchain Startup Catches Eye of Intel, Big Banks
- Costco Could Be Making a Fatal Error That Will Cause It Big Problems in the Future