Game of Thrones, America's new TV obsession attracting millions of viewers each week, will close out its seventh season on Sunday, and Arby's is getting "medieval" to celebrate the occasion.
Arby's announced on Tuesday that starting Sunday, August 27 the fast-food chain will debut an all-new smoked turkey leg, complete with salt and brown sugar, smoked and then slow-roasted to "perfection."
The turkey leg will be available in nine different regions across U.S., including Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, Phoenix, Seattle, Denver, and Atlanta.
The special is only available for a limited time, Arby's confirmed.
Game of Throne's season finale will stream live on Time Warner's (TWX) HBO on Sunday, August 27, at 9 p.m. EST.
Can You Make It Through This Video Without Ordering a 2,000 Calorie Meal?
Watch More with TheStreet:
- 5 Insane McDonald's Meals You Can Only Try Abroad
- Amazon Could Have Gone on a Retail Shopping Spree Instead of Buying Whole Foods
- Panera Bread: Now a Private Company That Is Labeling Its Cups With Sugar Counts
- Quiz: Which Company Makes Your Favorite Junk Food?
- Game-Changing Flavors From NYC's Fancy Food Show